When you finally find the devil kill him.
Between Genesis 3-13 there are 5 findermental questions which Alkebulan must deal with to unmask the devil.
- Did God really say “you must not eat from the tree in the garden?
This is a question of moral campus, who is drafting the laws and determine your boundaries of morality and ethics. This is also a question of diet who decides on what you eat and what you must not eat?
- “Where are you?” this is a question of geographical location, Alkebulan must identify her land and position both physically and psychological to deal with the impositions of the west.
- “Who told you that you were naked? This is the question of fashion, but deeper to question authority to seek the voice which discredit the original voice. Who told you that youbare inferior, and that you not acceptable?
- Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from? Alkebulan have you eaten the poison of from the serpant, has the serpant convinced you to its diet and through its ideas have you become vulnerable? Have you abandoned your ways and taken the snake as your instructor?
- “What is this you have done?” the question to make a full accessment, evaluate the total damage? Do a full post colonial evaluation and see your participation and involvement in your own destruction?
The serpant : Hasatan, Diabolis or devil : are the names attributed to evil by the three Abrahamic faiths, Judaism, Islam and Christianity. These three faiths have one problem with One devil, whose residence and destination is in hell, Gehenna or Sheol. The faiths teach of a Monotheistic YHWH, Allah and God,
all seem to have a Trinitarian Catholic influence of the father son and Holy Spirit and Islam would acknowledge “Jesus “as a prophet and Mohammad being the last prophet with the Quran as the last Testament.
This god is Omniscient, Omnipresent and Omnipotent as in all knowing, always present and all powerful and when these OMNi powers are focused at a devil there are complications in this theology
- Where did the devil come from and who created him?
- How does an all knowing god not account for the devil as his creature? and if he knew why allow evil thrive as an expression of love and justice?
- Why create a plan of salvation for the human race and not for the devil who is a problem? Is the human suffering a deliberate act of grace with final execution of Diablos in the lake of fire?
- If we did not chose to be born, or to be sinners why must we chose to be saved? Then Christianity teaches that through 1st Adam we all became sinners through the second Adam (Yahshua) we all should be reconciled to Yah. Why are we not all saved? What is the nature and form of free will when it only works to make us sinners no free will then after sin free will to salvation?
In the eschatological Parousia there is heaven and Paradise a home of the saints and for Islam males there awaits 7virgins as a reward for sacrifices made by mtyyrs. Christianity is divided between everlasting fire in hell ( where the fires never die and the wicked and the devil burn forever and those who teach that the devil and the wicked will burn and when they are finished eternity will role)
The implication of such thought portrays a god who is cruel for eternity and who can not kill and destroy what he created. Why send a son to die for the sinners and not the devil your first born?
Who needs salvation human kind or Diablos? If the problem in the universe is the devil Allah YHWH and Jesus must deal with divine problems in the divine space and leave humanity with human problems. In that noone has seem the devil, how do we fight what we have not seen? And why would a loving Allah YHWH Jesus throw a snake out of their heaven bedroom into the children’s earth bedroom and now threatens any child beaten by the snake the same fate with the devil?
If satan gave god a problem with Omnipower how much more the frail humanity? I challenge the Trinity Allah YHWH and Jesus to deal with this issue and leave humanity out of it! Those who have access to these deities please inform the Trinity that the Afrikan now is tired of living with devils dressed like religious people. They came to Alkebulan with a white Jesus and black devil it’s time they go back with a black Jesus and a white devil for both the white Jesus and the black devil are a creation of Christianity Islam and Judaism!
Who is the devil ?
The one who kills his brother is a devil!
The one who takes other people’s land and rapes their wives and children is a devil!
The one who poisons food and vaccinated diseases is a devil!
The one who washes cinide into the rivers in search of gold is a devil.
The one who manufactures guns and plan genocides for humanity is a devil.
The one cuts trees and grass to build concrete jungles is a devil
The one who pours acid and poisons and toxic waste into the sea is the devil
The one who is voted into power and converts a country into a personal business is a devil
The one whonsells heaven as land while stealing the ancestral Alkebulan land !
The one who has body guards to protect himself while members have snickers
The devil tells members to trust in God but he the pastor trusts in the members salaries
Satan is the one who take money into a bank and charges you to use your money now that’s satan
The one who who gives you paper money to take immovable assets like land is a devil
Diabolos is the one who teaches and trains the children to wedge war with their parents
The one who teaches our kids sex instead of technology is the devil
The devil is religion which teaches you to hate yourself … politics which sells your country to investors . . Economics which has no respect for life or nature
Stop looking for the devil in hell… the one who creates hell for other human beings is the devil.
The nation which manufactures nuclear weapons and threaten life on the planet in the name of democracy is the devil.
Stop looking for the devil in the sky and in Sheol look into your heart. Instead of crucifying Yahshua we all should crucify the devil and his mother-in-law!
There are 4 types of Intelligence: (I have added 5)
1) Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
2) Emotional Quotient (EQ1)
3) Social Quotient (SQ)
4) Adversity Quotient (AQ)
5)Ecological Quotient (EQ2)
- Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
This is a measure of level of comprehension. You need IQ to solve maths, memorize things, and recall lessons.
- Emotional Quotient (EQ)
This is a measure of ability to maintain peace with others, keep to time, be responsible, be honest, respect boundaries, be humble, genuine and considerate.
- Social Quotient (SQ)
This is a measure of your ability to build a network of friends and maintain it over a long period of time.
People that have higher EQ and SQ tend to go further in life than those with a high IQ but low EQ and SQ. Most schools capitalize on improving IQ levels while EQ and SQ are played down.
Your EQ represents your Character,
whilst your SQ represents your Charisma. Give in to habits that will improve these three Qs, especially your EQ and SQ.
- The Adversity Quotient (AQ)
A new paradigm is a measure of ability to go through a rough patch in life, and come out of it with a sound mind.
- The Ecological Quotient (EQ2)
Awareness to the environment and the interelationship between nature and humanity. The consiousness which build and informs technology and development to sensitive to the delicate balance of life. Living in harmony with nature.
Life is about balance!
When you find the devil kill him!
I am a watcher from the future living with you in the present with solutions from the past
Maponga Yahshua iii Mara-rah
KPP Svosve ChangaMbire Dzimbabgwe