- Bath..inside and outside
- Write your list at home- know what you want.
- Eat at home.
- Don’t come too early or too late.
- Milk and ice cream last.
- Don’t look for apple on the cosmetic section.
- Don’t put bread and perishable things under the heavy things.
- If you are not selling don’t advertise.
- No drugs-everything will look beautiful.
- Check expiry date- best before..date.
- Don’t touch fruits you don’t intend to buy.
- Insist on quality.
- Identify well branded products ..avoid no name brands.
- If you break it consider it yours.
- Don’t eat on the shelf-or be eaten on the shelf… If he can eat on the shelf why take you home.
- Don’t shop in other people’s baskets.
- No back door, come to front door and pay.
- Keep a smile you are on CCTV.
- take your products home… We don’t take back reused goods.
- Avoid shopping in slippery floors.
- Cooking skills! Is next
The book “shopping skills”